Our digital team is looking for a dynamic person to work with us at our Sunninghill office. You’ll spend most of your time working on exciting client brands across FMCG, IT and finance industries, but you’ll also contribute to HKLM’s own blog and marketing campaigns.
This is a cross-functional role, which requires multi-tasking while assisting on multiple projects from beginning to end, in a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
• Assist in researching and shaping digital marketing strategies and brand content strategies
• Conceptualise, generate and coordinate content for the Communications Coordinator across various social media platforms, websites and other digital marketing collateral
• Effective internal and external communication (updating planning sheets, writing corporate proposals, writing press releases and articles)
• Use CMS to update website copy as needed
• Assist in creating and building an online presence through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest etc.)
• Support new and existing social media accounts by creating content and scheduling posts in advance and in the moment as needed.
• Monitor and analyse SEO and social media analytics, then propose and administer actions based upon results
• Contribute to online conversations and reply to comments and messages to generate positive digital brand reputation. Ensuring active and engaged social communities
• Analyse and interpret the online activity reports and come up with new initiatives
• Proficient on all social media platforms and be able to assist with digital content and strategies
• Basic problem solving of website and other technical aspects
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to think strategically and translate this into key brand and communication actions
• Be able to operate under pressure, attention to detail, focused, structured, ambitious
• Familiar with basic analytics programmes and be able use them
• Experience with social media platforms and WordPress
• MS Office
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
• Qualifications: undergraduate degree (Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar)
• Website design experience; HTML, PHP
• Knowledge on developing basic websites using WordPress platforms